Colonial Life Insurance Login Guide:
Provincial Life sees how troublesome it very well may be the point at which the unforeseen occurs. That is the reason they’re here to help the always-changing universes of their customers and their representatives. They gladly give cutting-edge assets that assist with developing your business through their Employer Resource Center. For representatives, give articles on sound living and work environment drifts through WorkLife.
Presently an auxiliary of Unum Group, their group of in excess of 10,000 salesmen and 1,200 workspace experts serves more than 3.7 million individuals in more than 90,000 organizations and associations. Being at the top doesn’t mean their settle for the status quo, however. The market and needs of workers change continually, and they’re focused on remaining ahead. With quick, incessant advantage refreshes and new deliveries, you can have confidence you’ll generally have the most ideal choices readily available.
Services of Colonial Life Insurance:
- Individuals & Policyholders
- Employers & Plan Administrators
- Brokers & Consultants
- Term Life: Ideal coverage for high-demand years
- Whole Life: Permanent coverage that remains the same to age 100
- Disability Insurance: Replaces a portion of your income if you are sick or hurt and unable to work.
- Accident Insurance: Benefits paid directly to you that can help pay expenses if a covered accident occurs.
- Hospital Indemnity Insurance: Can pay a benefit directly to you for hospital stays or outpatient surgery, in addition to any medical insurance you have.
- Critical Illness Insurance: Provides a lump-sum benefit if you are diagnosed with a covered illness. These payments can be used however they are needed.
- Cancer Insurance: Helps offset out-of-pocket expenses incurred from initial diagnosis through recovery. Provides an additional benefit for cancer screening tests.
- Dental & Vision Insurance: Benefits that can cover routine and unexpected dental work.
Colonial Life Insurance Login:
- To log in visit the web address coloniallife.com
- Click on the ‘Login’ tab at the top right side of the page.
- Add the login ID, password click on the ‘Login’ button.
Retrieve Colonial Life Insurance Login Details:
- To recover the login details use the link coloniallife.com
- On the login page hit on the ‘Forgot login ID?’ button under the login boxes.
- Add the account email address click on the ‘Next’ tab.
- For password, retrieval enters the login ID, account email click on the ‘Next’ button.
Create Colonial Life Insurance Account:
- Visit the login page of Colonial Life Insurance by using the web address coloniallife.com
- Go to the main page click on the ‘Register’ button
- Next, you have to choose a policyholder or plan administrator. For policyholders to provide SSN, birth date, check the verification box click the ‘Continue’ button.
- For plan administrator add your name, specify where did you hear about the website, if you are interested in the online services, contact information click on the ‘Submit’ button at the bottom.
How to File Colonial Life Insurance Claim:
- To file a claim use the link coloniallife.com/individuals/Claims
- At the center left side of the page click on the ‘File a claim’ button.
- Next you will be asked to login with the online account.
- After that you will get options to claim the files.
Get Colonial Life Insurance Forms:
- For this use the web address coloniallife.com/individuals/Claims/Claim-Forms to visit the Colonial Life Insurance Forms webpage
- Scroll down on the page you will information on the insurance forms.
- You have to select and click on the form you need.
- You can download the forms for that follow the page instructions.
Colonial Life Insurance Bill Pay by AutoPay:
- To make the auto payment go to the webpage coloniallife.com
- To make a premium payment, click on login on the upper right-hand side of the screen and enter your login information.
- Once logged in click on Pay my Bill, then Make a Payment.
- You will be brought to their secure payment form where you can enter your payment information and set up recurring payments.
Colonial Life Insurance Bill Payment by Mail:
- To pay the bill through mail address.
- Send the payment to P.O. Box 1365. Columbia, SC 29202-1365.
Find Colonial Life Insurance Agent:
- To find an agent visit the website coloniallife.com/Insurance-Agents
- Next to the center, there are addresses.
- You have to choose the one near you and contact an agent.
Colonial Life Insurance Customer Help:
To get more help options call on 800-325-4368. Fax: 800-880-9325.