My Tree Employee Benefits Online Account Access:
Dollar Tree and its subsidiary, Family Dollar, offer the My Tree Employee Benefits portal for their associates to access their employee benefits conveniently anytime anywhere. By logging in to My Tree, the eligible Dollar Tree and Family Dollar associates can find resources relating to their benefits plan choices, wellness, and coverage information. And all the employees can access their healthcare reform information, associate handbook, accompanying policies, and acknowledgment.
How to Create My Tree Employee Benefits Online Account:
My Tree Employee Benefits Online Account is a single web-based platform exclusively for Dollar Tree and Family Dollar associates to enroll and manage their benefits information. If you are a Dollar Tree and Family Dollar associate and first time visiting My Tree, you need to create an account on the site. For the registration, you can
- Go to the Dollar Tree Family Dollar My Tree Employee Benefits portal, mytree.hrintouch.com
- Click on the “Create an account” link below the login box on the right-hand side of the page.
- You will be directed to the Benefitfocus for Life page for secure enrollment.
- On the Benefitplace page, you have to provide your identifying information i.e. Last Name, Date of Birth (mm/dd/yyyy), and last four digits of your SSN.
- Complete the security check by selecting the “I’m not a robot” checkbox.
- Create a username and password following the instructions to log in to the My Tree Dollar Tree or Family Dollar Employee Benefits Account.
Note that this My Tree Employee Benefits Online Account is not related to any other Dollar Tree or Family Dollar sites.
How to Log In to My Tree Employee Benefits Online Account:
Once you have registered in the My Tree system, you can access your Dollar Tree or Family Dollar associate benefits information at any time as you wish. For logging in to your My Tree Employee Benefits Online Account, you can
- Visit mytree.hrintouch.com
- Enter the Username and Password set up during the account creation process in their specific fields in the right.
- Click the “Log In” button to see your Dollar Tree or Family Dollar benefit information.
How to Recover My Tree Employee Benefits Online Account:
As a registered My Tree user, you can retrieve your username or reset the password of your Dollar Tree or Family Dollar employee benefits online account when required. So, if you are a My Tree Employee Benefits Online Account user and forgot your login info, you can start the recovery process in the following steps.
To Reset My Tree Password
- Visit My Tree Employee Benefits portal, mytree.hrintouch.com
- Click the “Can’t access your account?” below the login button.
- Select the option, “I can’t remember my password” and click “Next”.
- Enter the username associated with that password.
- Tick the re-Captcha box to cut down the spam.
- Click on the “Next” button to confirm your identity.
Once the verification process is over, you will be sent a password resetting link in your linked email to change your My Tree Employee Benefits Online Account password.
Also Read : Albertsons Employee Benefits Login
To Find the Username
If you are not able to recall your My Tree username also, you will need to
- First, click the “Can’t access your account?” link from the My Tree Employee Benefits portal and then choose the “I forgot my username” option from the ‘Account Access’ page.
- You can also use the “Forgot your username?” link at the end of the entry field on the My Tree password reset page.
- Select the “Employee or Independent Worker” option
- Next, you have to provide your identifying information i.e. last name, Date of Birth, and last four digits of your Social Security Number.
- Mark the captcha checkbox for security check and click “Next”.
After your provided info matches with the data on your My Tree file, you will get your username back and regain your My Tree Employee Benefits Online Account Access.
Dollar Tree and Family Dollar Employee Benefits Features:
Dollar Tree and Family Dollar Employee Benefits package offers the associates and their families the support they need on their working years towards a healthier future. These include
Health & Welfare
- Medical coverage and prescription plan on a variety of levels for everyday medications and treatment
- Dental and vision plan to choose from a multitude of providers with additional perks outside and traditional coverage
- Various wellness programs ranging from healthy eating, weight loss to tobacco cessation, help to manage chronic conditions.
- Virtual medical visits for a variety of non-emergency medical conditions
- Employee assistance program to help face any challenge in life from emotional support to financial consultation
- Extensive Travel Assist Program benefits with 24/7 service to enjoy the vacation with families over 100 miles away from home
- Paid time away from work through vacation time, bereavement, birthday, and others to handle important personal matters
- Retirement plan with outstanding 401 (k) programs
- Employee stock purchase plan at a discount rate with automatic payroll deductions
- Fully company-paid life insurance policy along with the opportunity to purchase additional life insurance
- Several plan options for voluntary life insurance for the associates’ spouses and children
- Associate Reimbursement and Spending accounts
- Unique membership to discounts on vendor-affiliated products and a variety of deals
- Will Preparation Service in Life Insurance policy to protect your loved ones’ future
- Short and long term disability insurance
My Tree Employee Benefits Online Account Support Center Phone Number: 1-855-245-7994, Monday to Friday between 8 am – 8 pm EST.