Atlantic City Municipal Utilities Authority Online Bill Pay Login :
The Atlantic City Municipal Utilities Authority (ACMUA) appeared on September 14, 1978, by the activity of the Board of Commissioners of the City of Atlantic City, who made it under the arrangements of the New Jersey Municipal and County Utilities Law. On Jan 22, 1980, the ACMUA gained the Atlantic City Water Utility and accepted the activity and upkeep of the framework.
Throughout the long term, they have devoted themselves to creating drinking water that meets or shows improvement overall state and government drinking water principles. As guidelines and drinking water norms change, it is their obligation to you to join these progressions framework-wide in a quick and financially savvy manner. They are satisfied to reveal to you that their consistency with all state and government drinking water laws stays excellent. As previously, they are focused on conveying the best quality drinking water.
Services Offered by Atlantic City Municipal Utilities Authority:
- Rules and Rates
- Customer Service
- Board Meeting
Atlantic City Municipal Utilities Authority Facilities:
- Financial: Budgets. Audit, Vendor list
- Resources: RFQ, RFP, and Bids, Awarded Contracts, Opera Request, Water Quality Report, Atlantic City Links, Engineering Design Guide, Kid Zone.
How to Pay Atlantic City Municipal Utilities Authority Bill Online:
- Visit the official webpage of the Atlantic City Municipal Utilities Authority. The URL for the webpage is acmua.org
- At the upper left section of the screen click on the ‘Customer service’ tab.
- From the drop-down menu click on the ‘View and pay your bill online’ button.
- Next add the utility Account Information, utility Account Id.
- Click on the ‘Search’ button.
- Or use the Owner Name, Property Location, and hit on the ‘Search’ button.
Sign Up for Atlantic City Municipal Utilities Authority EBill:
- To sign up for the bill visit the official web address acmua.org
- Go to the ‘Customer service’ tab and click on the ‘Sign up for E-bill option.
- Add Water Account, Group ID, Property Address, Owner’s Full Name, Owners Mailing Street Address, Owner’s City, Owner’s State, Owner’s Zip, Owner’s Telephone, click on the box if the Billing address is the same as the owner’s address. If not, you have to update the billing address, Bill to full name, a bill to full name, a bill to city, a bill to a street address, a bill to state, a bill to zip, a bill to telephone, e-bill email address, confirm e-bill email address. Agree to the terms and conditions, and give consent that the information is correct. Enter the verification code and click on the ‘Submit’ button at the bottom of the page.
Atlantic City Municipal Utilities Authority Bill Pay by Phone:
- You can pay the bill through the phone number
- Call on 1 833 545 0879. Convenience fees from the third party will apply.
Atlantic City Municipal Utilities Authority Bill Pay Through Your Bank:
- Pay the bill using your bank services. Check the information for this payment:
- Payee/Company Name: Atlantic City MUA
- Account Number: Type your Full Water Account number, including the dash (-) and number after dash
- Payment Mailing Address: PO BOX 18849. Newark, NJ 07191-8849.
Also Read : City Utilities of Springfield Bill Pay
Atlantic City Municipal Utilities Authority Bill Pay Through Lockbox:
- You can pay the bill through the lockbox too.
- Get the full information in your water bill.
Atlantic City Municipal Utilities Authority Bill Pay at Nearby Dropbox:
- Payment can be dropped off at the Dropbox located in front of the Administration Office.
- You can pay through only money order and check.
Atlantic City Municipal Utilities Authority Bill Payment in Person:
- The bill is also payable in person.
- For this visit the company’s administration office at 401 N Virginia Ave during office hours (9:00 AM to 4:30 PM). They are currently closed to the public until further notice.
Atlantic City Municipal Utilities Authority Customer Support: