www.hilton.com/en/go-hilton – Steps to Access Go Hilton Employee Benefits AccountLogin Guide
Go Hilton Employee Benefits Online Account Access :
Hilton Hotels & Resorts offers a leisure travel discount program, Go, Hilton, to the Hilton team members and their family and friends. To take advantage of this discount offer, the company also provides a dedicated employee benefits portal, the Go Hilton booking site. By logging in to this Go Hilton Employee Benefits Online Account, the registered users can view the detailed information of the Go Hilton program and the user guide. Also, the Go Hilton portal is easily accessible with Hilton Honors Sign-In credentials at any time anywhere across the world.
How to Log In Go Hilton Employee Benefits Online Account :
Go Hilton Leisure Travel Discount is available only to select participants. For traveling under Go Hilton, you must be an eligible Hilton Hotels & Resorts employee. The family and friends who travel with you under this program also need to be authorized. To participate in the Go Hilton team member travel program, you can log in to your Go Hilton Employee Benefits Online Account in the following way.
- Visit the Go Hilton Sign In Portal www.hilton.com/en/go-hilton
- Navigate to the right-hand side of the page to enter your Hilton Honors Username or Hilton Honors Number in the first field.
- In the second or last field, you have to input the Password attached to your Hilton Honors account.
- Solve the captcha by checking the “I’m not a robot” box.
- Click the “Sign in” button to unlock your special Go Hilton rates and manage your reservation.
You can also find various discounted room rates, perks, rules, policies, and other important information related to the program through your Go Hilton Employee Benefits Online Account.
How to Recover Go Hilton Employee Benefits Online Account Login Password :
If you forgot your Hilton Honors password and are not able to enter it into your Go Hilton Employee Benefits Online Account, you can reset it. To get a new password, you can
- Go to the Go Hilton booking site www.hilton.com/en/go-hilton
- Click the “Forgot your info?” link located below the password field in the middle right of the portal.
- Enter your Hilton Employee Benefits Online Account Username or Hilton Honors Number and the preferred Email listed on the company’s record in their specific fields.
- Hit the “Submit” button to receive information on how to reset your password for your Go Hilton Employee Benefits Online Account.
Do not know your Hilton Honors Number? Check your inbox to find the number at the top of every Hilton Honors Monthly Statement. If you still can’t find the info or lost the number, enter the profile details on the password reset page in their places.
- First Name
- Last Name
- And Email Address
Click the “Submit” button and your details will be emailed to you. Using that you will be able to recover your Go Hilton Employee Benefits Online Account.
Important Info about Go Hilton Employee Benefits Program :
- Authorized Hilton family members and friends are allowed to travel without that eligible team member for staying under their own Family & Friends rates. In that event, the respective family or friend must sign in to the Go Hilton with their own Hilton Honors account.
- To search for a 1-night stay you can use the ‘My dates are flexible’ box in your Go Hilton Employee Benefits Online Account. The rate availability day-by-day in a calendar view for your select Hilton hotels is also displayed in this section.
- To make separate bookings for shorter lengths of stay you can use ‘Mix and match rates’ on different days at the hotel when one type of rate not available for several nights consecutively.
- Plan trips around when the discounted rates are available and try to book as far as in advance to take the benefits of all potential availability.
- As an eligible Hilton employee, you can reserve up to 2 Team Member rate rooms and 2 Family and Friends rate rooms.
- Go Hilton Team Members and Family and Friends rate stays are eligible to earn Hilton Honors points on both room rates and incidental and stay credit towards the next tier status.
Contact Information :
Go Hilton Toll-Free Support Center Phone Number: (800) 413-7470