www.oursainsburys.co.uk – Login to your Sainsbury’s Employee Benefits AccountLogin Guide
Sainsbury’s Employee Benefits Online Account Access :
Sainsbury’s Employee Benefits Portal enables the authorized Sainsbury’s associates to access their perks, rewards package, and other benefits from the comfort of their home or anywhere conveniently. Sainsbury’s is the second-largest retailer in the UK with more than 1400 locations and a huge online presence. And working at Sainsbury’s gives you the opportunities thick and fast so that you can become the best that you can be both at work and in life.
How to Log In to Sainsbury’s Employee Benefits Online Account :
Sainsbury’s Employee Benefits portal is accessible 24/7 exclusively for the registered employees and colleagues of the company. Sainsbury’s IT department creates the account for each of the employees and provides them the log-in info. Using that you can enter into your Sainsbury’s Employee Benefits Online Account in the following steps if you are an eligible individual.
- Visit the Sainsbury’s My HR Login Portal at www.oursainsburys.co.uk
- Enter your registered Email, Phone, or Skype ID in the Sign-In field located in the middle of the page.
- Click on the “Next” button to enter the password attached to that account and log in to access your Sainsbury’s employee benefits.
Other Sign-In Option
You will also have alternate options to log in to your Sainsbury’s Employee Benefits Online Account without entering the username and password.
For that, you can click the Sign-in options found at the bottom of the login area on the first page of the Sainsbury’s Employee Benefits portal. Then, you can use Windows Hello or a Security Key to log in to your account.
Windows Hello is a personalized way of signing in where you can use your face, fingerprint, or PIN to log in. And Security Key is a physical device, usually works in combination with a fingerprint or PIN. To use this option, make sure that you have previously set this up on your Sainsbury’s account.
How to Recover Sainsbury’s Employee Benefits Online Account :
The Sainsbury’s Employees who face difficulties or cannot log in to their Benefits Account online, can self-serve and get back to their account easily. To recover the account access, first, you need to make identify yourself to the system. For that, you can
- Click on the “Can’t access your account?” link located under the username field on the portal at www.oursainsburys.co.uk
- Select the type of account you need help with. In your case, it will be the first option, ‘work or school account’.
- After you will be directed to the Microsoft Online Password Reset Page, enter your account email or username in the first field.
- Then type the characters in the pictures or the words in the audio.
- Click “Next” to proceed with the recovery process of your Sainsbury’s Employee Benefits Online Account.
Also Read : Marriott Employee Benefits Login
Sainsbury’s Employee Benefits Features :
Based on the employment status, length of service, and position, Sainsbury’s offers a comprehensive and competitive total rewards package and benefits such as
- Colleague Discount Card for 10% off spending with Sainsbury’s, Argos, or Habitat in-store and online. Also, nominate a second user for the card
- Annual Bonus Scheme across different sites and roles
- Pension scheme for free life cover equating to a year’s pay or pay more with Step Up contribution to increasing the pension and life cover
- Hundreds of exclusive savings and discounts at thousand plus retailers including restaurants and cinemas
- Award for long service to celebrate your key milestones and reward your continuous service
- Holiday allowances
- Interest-free season ticket loans to purchase an annual or a 6-month travel card
- 10% discount on the Cycle to Work Scheme for hiring a new bike and cycling equipment from Sainsbury’s
- Employee Assistance Program, confidential and free of cost for short-term support like counseling, debt advice, or legal advice.
- Sainsbury’s Social Assistance entitles to exclusive leisure discounts
- 2 weeks fully-paid parental leave and 14 weeks of maternity leave paid at 90%
- Variety of flexible working options to balance the home and work
Contact Information :
Sainsbury’s Recruitment & Career Enquiries Phone Number: 0345 602 3860
Sainsbury’s Supermarket Ltd.
London, EC1N 2HT