University of Iowa MyChart Login:
The University of Iowa is not only a hospital but also imparts medical education with an accommodation of 811 beds. It ranks number 1 as a trauma center that is affiliated with University of Iowa. The location of this place is on the University campus in Iowa City, Iowa at Melrose Avenue and Hawkins Drive near Kinnick Stadium. Over 7,100 people are employed in this Hospital. It not only serves local patients but also people throughout the state and region.
Benefits of University of Iowa MyChart Account:
- You can connect to your doctor without being hesitant.
- Managing of appointments and canceling them are very easy when you have a MyChart account.
- You can also request your doctor to refill your prescription whenever required.
- You can get access to your lab and test results within one business day or less.
- Paying bills becomes really easy.
- You can keep a track of your current reports and prescriptions.
- You can also review your medical reports as required.
But you can only avail these facilities when you have an account or create one,
To create a MyChart account, all you have to do is follow the basic simple steps which are given below just for you;
Create your University of Iowa MyChart Account:
- To create your MyChart Account, click on the link provided below to directly visit their online portal mychart.uihealthcare.org
- After the page opens you will have to click on the Sign Up Now button and another new page will open.
- After you’re redirected to the page you will find that there are blank fields given so you can provide your details, like your My Chart Activation Number.
- Then you will be asked to provide your Medical Report Number.
- After that Date of Birth and eventually Zip Code.
- After filling in all the details carefully and correctly, you click the Next button and you will be redirected to the next step.
- After correctly completing the next step you will be able to create your account successfully.
Now, that you have logged in to your account, or if you already have an account then you have to log in to your Account
To log in to your account you have to follow some simple steps that are given below;
University of Iowa MyChart Login Process Online:
- Firstly, you need to visit the online login portal by clicking the link given below; mychart.uihealthcare.org
- After visiting the portal type in your Username and Password.
- Then you have to click the Sign In button.
The account log in is done successfully.
But if you forget your username and password then the article that follows is for you’
Be patient and follow the steps given below:
How to Reset your Username:
- You can easily visit the portal by clicking on the link provided below: mychart.uihealthcare.org
- Then, as the new page opens you will find Forgot Username option and you have to click it.
- Then, you will be redirected to the page which will help you to change your username.
How to Reset your Password:
- You can reset your password only after you click on the link given below: mychart.uihealthcare.org
- After the page opens on your computer screen you will get to see a “Forgot Password” option which you will have to select.
- Then, after clicking that button another page will open that will help you in changing your password.
How you can install the MyChart Mobile App:
- You can download the MyChart Mobile App for ease from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store from any device you use.
- You also can just search for the app in either of the app stores by simply typing in the name of the App
For further queries, contact: 1-800-777-8442