How to Apply for AMEX Blue Cash Everyday Card with Invitation Code :
The American Express Company (AmEx) is a multinational financial service company, located in the United States. The headquarter of this financial company is located in New York, United States. This financial company was formed in 1850. They provide charge cards, credit cards, traveler’s cheques, and corporate banking services to their customers.
About AMEX Blue Cash Everyday Card :
Blue Cash Everyday Credit from the AMEX is a great option if you are looking for cashback rewards. It might be a great choice if you are not willing to pay an annual fee or you don’t spend over several hundred dollars on your card every month. Although it is not a student credit card, it can help the students and young professionals continue to build credit.
Apply for AMEX Blue Cash Everyday Card with RSVP Code :
It is quite easy to apply for the AMEX Blue Cash Everyday Card with the RSVP code. If you have your RSVP Code, then you just have to follow these simple instructions below:
- You have to visit this link www.rsvp4bce.com
- Then, on the required fields, simply provide your 14 digits of RSVP Code and Zip Code.
- After entering the required details on the given fields, simply select the Continue button.
- Then, you can simply follow the on-screen instructions to apply for the AMEX Blue Cash Everyday Card.
Benefits of AMEX Blue Cash Everyday Card :
There are several benefits that you will get with the AMEX Blue Cash Everyday Card. Here are some of the benefits that you will get with this credit card:
- You will get 20% back on your Amazon.com purchases using this card within the first 6 months of your account opening, up to $150 back.
- After you spend $2,000 in purchases within the first 6 months of account opening, you can earn $150.
- You will get 3% on your groceries at US supermarkets on up to $6,000 per year.
- At US gas stations, you will get 2% cashback.
- You will receive 2% cash back at selected department stores.
- On all your other purchases, you will 1% cashback in form of Reward Dollars.
Also Read : Citi Double Cash Card Application
Rates and Fees of AMEX Blue Cash Everyday Card :
- APR for Purchase: For the first 15 months of your account opening, your purchase APR will be 0%. After that, your APR will be 13.99% to 23.99%, depending on your creditworthiness.
- APR for Cash Advances: The cash advance APR of this card is 25.24%. But, the APR can vary depending on the market based on the Prime Rate.
- Annual Fee: There will be no annual fee on the AMEX Blue Cash Everyday Card.
- Cash Advance Fee: For the cash advance, you will be charged up to 5% of the amount of a minimum of $10, whichever is greater.
- Foreign Transaction Fee: For the foreign transaction fee, you will be charged 2.7% of each transaction after conversion to US dollars.
- Late Payment Fees: For the late payment fees, you will be charged up to $40.
- Returned Payment Fee: For the return payment fees, you will be charged up to $40.
Activate AMEX Blue Cash Everyday Card :
In order to use your AMEX Blue Cash Everyday Card, you must have to activate it. The activation process is quite simple. You will require your card details to activate your AMEX credit card. You just have to follow these simple instructions below to activate your American Express Credit Card:
- Firstly, you have to visit this link www.americanexpress.com.
- Then, under the My Account section, select the Confirm Your Card option.
- You have to input the 15 digits of your card number and 4 digits of your card ID.
- After entering all the required details, simply select the Confirm option.
- Then, you can follow the on-screen guideline to activate your AMEX Card.
How to Make Payment for AMEX Blue Cash Everyday Card Bill :
There are several options are available to pay your AMEX Blue Cash Everyday Card bill. In order to make the payment for your credit card bill, you can simply follow these simple instructions:
Online Payment Method:
You can make the payment for your American Express Blue Cash Everyday bill through the online method. To make the payment via online method, you must have an online account at their official website. If you have your registered login credentials with you, then you have to follow these simple instructions below:
- You have to visit www.americanexpress.com/login.
- There, on the given spaces, you just need to input your registered User ID and Password.
- To save your login credentials on that device, check the Remember Me box.
- After entering all the required details, simply select the Log In button.
- Once you logged in to your account, you can easily pay your AMEX Blue Cash Everyday Card bill.
Make Payment by Mail:
You can also pay your AMEX Blue Cash Everyday Card bill through the mail service. You can send your payment in form of a money order or check to American Express. For the mailing address, you should check your billing statement. Before sending the mail, make sure to include your account number on your money order or check to ensure your payment. You have to send your payment stub to this address below:
P.O. Box 650448
Dallas, TX 75265-0448
If you want to make the payment via overnight payment, then you have to send your payment stub to this address below:
Attn: Express Mail Remittance Processing
20500 Belshaw Ave
Carson, CA 90746
Make Payment by Phone:
You can also make the payment for your AMEX Blue Cash Everyday Card bill over your phone. To make the payment, you have to dial 1-800-472-9297 from your phone and follow the on-call instructions to complete your bill payment.
AMEX Contact Info :
For any queries regarding the America Express Blue Cash Everyday Credit Card, you can contact the customer service department. You can use the following details to contact the American Express customer service department.
Customer Service: 1-800-528-4800 (24/7)
TTY/TDD: 1-800-221-9950 (24/7)
TTY/TDD: 1-800-522-1897 (24/7)
P.O. Box 981535
El Paso, TX 79998-1535
Reference Link :