Apply for Citi Double Cash Credit Card :
Citi Bank is a US-based financial service company. This company was formed in 1812 as the Bank of New York and later it became the First National City Bank of New York. They operate in more than 19 countries, including 723 branches in the United States. They serve more than 1,494 branches in Mexico, operated by its subsidiary of Banamex. Citi Bank’s headquarter is located in New York, United States. They mainly provide services of credit card, mortgage, personal loans, lines of credit, commercial banking, etc.
About Citi Double Cash Card :
The Citi Double Cash Card is a valuable workhouse among credit cards. It is the simplest and most rewarding cashback rewards card. With this card, you can earn up to 2% cashback on all your purchase. You will receive 1% when you make a purchase and another 1% when you pay off your bill. You can redeem your points for the ThankYou points with another card.
How to Apply for Citi Double Cash Card with Invitation Code :
It is quite easy to apply for the Citi Double Cash Card. You can apply for the card with your invitation code. If you have your invitation code with you, then you just have e to follow these simple steps below:
- Firstly, you need to click on this link www.citi.com/lovedoublecash.
- Then, on the page, you have to provide your invitation code and last name.
- After entering all the details on the required fields, simply select the Apply Now option.
- Then, you have to follow the on-screen guideline to apply for Citi Double Cash Card.
Interest Rates and Fees of Citi Double Cash Card :
- Introductory Rate: The introductory rate will be 0% for the first 18 months of your account opening. After that, it will variable APR from 13.99% to 23.99%, depending on your creditworthiness.
- Balance Transfer: The intro APR for the balance transfer will be 0% for the first 18 months of your account opening. After that, it will variable from 13.99% to 23.99%, depending on your creditworthiness.
- Balance Transfer Fee: For the balance transfer, you will be charged 3% of the amount of a minimum of $5, whichever is greater.
- Cash Advance Fee: For each cash advance, you will be charged $10 of the amount or a minimum of 5% of the amount.
- Annual Fee: There will be no annual fees for the Citi Double Cash Card.
Also Read : M Life Rewards MasterCard Apply
Benefits of Citi Double Cash Card :
There are several benefits that you will get through Citi Double Cash Card. You will get the following benefits with your Citi Double Cash Card:
- You can earn cash on this card twice on this card. You can earn cash back on every purchase with an unlimited 1% cashback when you buy. There you will get the additional 1% as you pay for those purchases.
- Citi Double Cash Card does not charge any annual fees.
How to Activate Citi Double Cash Card :
You have to activate the Citi Double Cash Card, before using it. The activation process is quite easy. You can easily activate your Citi Double Cash Card by following these simple instructions below:
- You have to visit the official website of Citi by clicking on this link www.citi.com
- As you landed on your homepage, you will see the login section of Citi bank.
- Under the Sign On section, you have to select the Activate a Card option.
- Then, simply provide your activation code on the required field.
- Then, you need to click on the Continue button for the further steps.
- After that, follow the on-screen guideline to activate your Citi Double Cash Card.
Registration Guide for The Citi Credit Card Account :
In order to manage your Citi credit card, you have to register your Citi Bank credit card online access. You can follow these simple steps below to register for the Citi Credit Card online access:
- Firstly, you need to visit the Citi Bank website by clicking on this link www.citi.com
- Then, on the right side of the homepage, you will get the login section.
- You have to select the Register for Online Access option to proceed further.
- To register, you can use your Credit Card / Debit Card Number or Bank Account Number, or Paycheck Protection Program Loan Account Number.
- If you have selected the Credit / Debit Card Number, then provide the card details.
- After that, simply click on the Continue Set Up option for further steps.
How to Make Payment for Citi Double Cash Card :
There are two methods to pay your Citi credit card bill. You can choose to follow any of these payment methods below to pay off your credit card bill:
Online Payment Method:
You can pay your Citi Double Cash Card bill through the online method. Before making the payment, make sure that you have already registered for the online account. You have to follow these simple instructions below to make the payment for your Citi Double Cash Card bill:
- Firstly, you need to click on www.citi.com.
- Then, on the login section, simply provide your username and password.
- Then, simply select the Sign-On option to access the Citi Online Account.
- After you logged in to your Citi account, you can easily pay your credit card bill.
Pay by Mail:
You can also use the mail service to make the payment for your Citi Double Cash Card bill. You can pay your bill in form of a cheque or money order. You should know that they don’t accept the payment in form of cash or foreign currency. You can send your credit card bill payment to this address below:
P.O. BOX 9001037
Louisville, KY 40290-1037
If you want to send your payment through overnight delivery / express payment, then you have to send your payment to this address below:
Citibank Express Payments
6716 Grade Lane
Building 9, Suite 910
Louisville, KY 40213
Citi Bank Contact Info :
For any queries regarding Citi Double Cash Card, you can contact the customer service department.
Citibank Customer Service
P.O. Box 6500
Sioux Falls, SD 57117
Call At: 1-800-950-5114
Reference Link :