Burger King Employee Benefits Online Account Access
Burger King provides its employees some exceptional perks and benefits to make their way at BK. And accessing those benefits, compensation, and other information related to BK employee benefits, the company also offers a designated website. Through that portal, all the registered team members, coordinator, and manager can view their benefits as well as hiring decisions, employment terms, and conditions at any time day or night online.
How to Log In to Burger King Employee Benefits Online Account :
Burger King Employee Benefits Online Account Portal is managed TalentReef. To access this self-service employee site, you must be an active BK employee and enrolled in the employee benefits program. If you are an eligible individual and registered for the Burger King Employee Portal, you can log in and access your benefits account online in the following steps.
- Visit the TalentReef Applicant Portal at www.bkhires.com
- Click on the “SIGN IN” button next to the ‘New Hire or a Returning Applicant?” link at the top right corner of the page.
- Enter your registered Email Address or Phone Number and Password in their respective fields in the middle of the page.
- Click on the “SIGN IN” button to enter into the portal system.
Once you successfully logged in to your Burger King Employee Benefits Online Account, you can perform a variety of actions and use the resources available to you.
Also, if it is your first-time log-in, you will be directed straight to the ‘About Me’ section under ‘My Profile. There you can click the edit icon at the bottom right of the ‘Contact Information’ box and update information or make necessary changes.
To Reset TalentReef BK Employee Benefits Online Account Login Password :
To regain your Burger King Employee Benefits online account access if you forgot or lost your login password, you need to
- Go to the login page by clicking the “SIGN IN” button from the top right corner of the BK Employee Benefits Portal, www.bkhires.com
- Click on the “Forgot your password?” button found below the entry field on the Sign in to your account box.
- Then, enter your first name, last name, and email or phone number in the fields and click the “RESET PASSWORD” button.
- You will receive a unique code through the email or text message in the Email Address or Phone Number you provided in the previous step.
Reset your Burger King online account password using the verification code and follow the prompts on the screen to obtain your BK Employee Benefits Online Account Login again.
How to Create TalentReef Burger King Employee Account Online :
If you are a new Burger King employee or first-time to the site, you need to be registered in this portal and create a Burger King Employee Benefits Online Account. You can proceed with the signing up process, once the hiring process is completed and you have fulfilled the onboarding requirements. To begin the new account creation, you have to
- Open the URL link that you received from your manager or Burger King administrator.
- Alternatively, you can go to the Burger King Employee Portal at www.bkhires.com
- Click on the “START HERE” button next to ‘New User looking to applying for the first time?” from the top right of the page. Skip it if you have directly taken to the registration page.
- You will be navigated to the sign-in page where you need to click on the “Create a new account?” link.
- Enter your first name, last name, and email or phone number enrolled in your Burger King Employee profile or applicant account.
- Set a new password and click on the “CREATE ACCOUNT” button.
You also need to check your email inbox for the instructions to complete the remaining registration. Contact the Burger King hiring manager if you do not receive any such mail.
Burger King Employee Benefits Features :
Burger King Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. Here, in-store restaurant jobs are primarily in four categories- team member, hourly shift coordinator, assistant manager, and general manager. Based on the position, Burger King offers employee benefits and perks. Some of them are listed below.
- Health insurance including dental, medical, and vision
- Flexible schedules to work evening, holidays, and weekends
- Free/discount on food and drinks
- Paid holidays and sick leave
- 401 (k) plan
- Employee Discounts
- Bonus as per capability and performance
Contact Information :
Burger King Employee Benefits Online Account Customer Service Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Attn: Account Management
50 17th St., Ste.
700, Denver, Colorado 80202