The Home Depot Employee Benefits Online Account Access
The Home Depot offers a wide variety of employee benefits for its eligible associates and their families. To access those resources and supports, the company also provides a dedicated website. Through the system, the qualified Home Depot associates can log in to their Employee Benefits Online Account and manage their benefits plan, program, and coverage conveniently 24/7.
How to Log In to The Home Depot Employee Benefits Online Account :
Two ways you can enter into your Home Depot Employee Benefits Online Account via MYTHDHR or The Home Depot Orange Life Future Builder Benefits Log-In portal. To access your employee benefits through the MYTHDHR system, you can follow the steps provided below.
- Visit The Home Depot Associates portal at www.mythdhr.com
- Click on the “Kronos- Time, Attendance, & Schedule” option located on the top left corner under myTHDHR.com.
- Enter your Home Depot Store Number or select another location.
- Provide the User ID and Password associated with your Home Depot Employee Benefits Online Account. If you are a new associate, use the login provided during your onboarding.
- Click on the “Sign In” button to enter into the network.
Once you successfully log in, you will be directed to the resources of your Home Depot associate benefits that you originally requested for.
Apart from benefits information, you can perform a variety of activities by logging into your myTHDHR Self-Service Home Depot Employee Benefits Online Account. Like you can view your associate profile, review your address and other personal information, print payslips, and tax statements, activate direct deposit, enroll in Home Fund deduction, check your leave of absence info, and many more.
To make your Home Depot Employee Benefits Online Account Access safe and keep your info secure be cautious when you log in. Use secured printer locations to print the documents, and ensure you log out after each session finishing your work.
To Log In Home Depot Employee Benefits Online Account with Orange Life
- Visit The Home Depot Orange Life Future Builder Benefits Log-In portal, home depot Employee login
- Enter your Home Depot Employee User ID and Password in their fields on the left-hand side of the page.
- Click the “Log On” button to access the system for your Home Depot benefits account.
- You can also use ‘Login with UPoint Mobile’, a secure way to verify your identity through unique personal characteristics like fingerprints and facial features.
If you forgot your login credentials or you are first-time in this portal, you will need to confirm your identity to start using the content of the site. For that, you need to click the “Forgot User ID or Password?” or “New User” link from the bottom of the login section. And enter the following two pieces of information to continue.
- The last 4 digits of your Social Security Number
- And Birth Date.
A Brief Summary of Home Depot Employee Benefits :
The Home Depot values its employees’ growth and development and provides so many options and opportunities to support you and your family at every stage of life. Here is a summary of these benefits and resources offered to you as a Home Depot full-time, part-time hourly, or salaried associate.
- Retirement savings plan
- Life Insurance
- Financial education center to learn the basics of savings and investing
- Save money on health care
- Associate discounts including gym membership, vacations, cell phones, computers, etc.
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Plan for the unexpected to protect your income, identity, home, automobile, pets, and more
- Alight financial advisors to maximize your Future Builder 401 (k) earnings
- Wellness tools and programs to improve your health like getting more sleep, quitting tobacco, etc.
- Medical coverage including dental and vision plan
- Annual preventive exams to stay healthy and ahead of illness
- Free flu vaccines and 10 other common vaccines per year
- Discounts on fitness equipment, resources, gym membership, and other resources
- Participate in the Annual Home Depot Health Challenge and earn points
- Help to improve and maintain mental wellbeing
- 6 free face-to-face counseling session per situation every year
- Leave of absence for your illness or caring for an ill family member
- 24/7 quick, affordable care for minor illness
- Personalized learning, courses to build out your toolbox of skills
- Many resources and tools for career development
- Career depot for latest job posting, hiring events, internship program near you
- Education coach and help to pay for books
- Receive Homer Awards, cash bonus, and milestone badge for excellent performance
- 24-hour roadside assistance with Road Companion
- Associate Discount for all vacation and travel needs like hotel accommodation, rental car, amusement park tickets,
- Help with unexpected illness through phone call or video chat
- Be prepared with insurance policies and beneficiaries
- Shop in vacation and pay with convenient payroll deduction
- Free MetLife legal services in many areas including family law, real estate, money matters, etc.
- In-home and Long-term elder care solutions
- Family resource center for adults and children
- Care and solution for life like marriage or relationship resources, stress management, and more.
Note that if you are newly hired, you must enroll in your Home Depot Employee Benefits within 60 days from your hire or employment status change date. If you enroll by this date, your benefits coverage will begin on the first day of hire or status change. Or, you have to wait for the next Annual Enrollment period.
Home Depot Customer Service :
Home Depot Benefits Choice Center Phone Number: 1-800-555-4954
MYTHDHR Phone Number: 1-866-698-4347
Email Address: myTHDHR@homedepot.com