Access Cleco Online Bill Pay Account :
Cleco Power is a managed electric public utility that possesses 10 creating units with an evaluated limit of 3,360 megawatts and works 1,271 megawatts in the interest of its age accomplices. Resources additionally incorporate 1,335 miles of transmission lines and 12,152 miles of appropriation lines. Cleco Power utilizes numerous creating sources and various energizes to serve around 290,000 clients in 24 of Louisiana’s wards through its retail business and supplies discount power.
Cleco Corporate Holdings LLC is a provincial energy holding organization that leads its business activities through two auxiliaries, Cleco Power and Cleco Cajun. Settled in Pineville, Louisiana, and in business since 1935, the organization has just about 1,500 employees. Cleco Cajun is an unregulated service organization that possesses 14 creating units with an evaluated limit of 3,379 megawatts and discount contracts serving nine Louisiana cooperatives, three discount metropolitan clients, and one electric utility.
- Residential & Commercial
- Safety & Education
- Residential & Commercial Services: Manage/Create My Account, Storm Center, Rates, Billing & Payment, Service Requests, Interconnections, New Construction, Energy, Efficiency & Renewables
- Safety & Education: Storm Safety, Indoor Safety, Outdoor Safety, Kids Safety Programs.
- Enter the URL www.cleco.com in the address bar. Then click enter.
- On the top right side of the screen click on the ‘My account button,
- Or go to the myaccount.cleco.com page.
- Add username, password click on the ‘Sign in’ button.
- You can pay the bill online after completing the login process.
- You have to set up recurring credit card payment
- Receive and pay bills from secure email
- Get text message and email notifications for bill pay reminders
- All payment posts in one-to-two business days
How to Recover Cleco Login Information:
- To recover the login information go to the portal using the URL www.cleco.com
- Click on the ‘Forgot password’ button under the login boxes.
- Next, add the username, enter the verification code, and hit on the ‘Send new password’ button.
- To recover the username enter account associated email, enter the verification code click on ‘Send username’ button.
Register for Cleco Account:
- Copy and paste the Cleco URL www.cleco.com to visit the page
- On the login page click on the ‘Register account’ button.
- Add your name, set the account details to click on the ‘Create my account button.
Cleco Bill pay by One Time Electronic Service:
- To pay the bill for one time you have to call on 1-888-909-4639
- You have to pay a $2.50 fee.
- For this, you can pay online with a credit card/debit card or checking/savings account
- Your account number and customer zip code are required each time you make the payment
- $2.50 processing fee will be required.
Cleco Bill Pay by Automatic Bank Draft Payment:
- To pay the bill through your bank you have to send your bill through your bank website.
- To enroll for the payment call on 1-800-622-6537.
- You can pay by automatic draft from your bank account every month for free
- Get the monthly bill showing the amount due
- Payment posts on the bill’s due date
Cleco Bill Pay by Mail:
- You can also pay the bill through the mail. You have to send the bill to a particular address.
- Send it to, P.O. Box 660228. Dallas, TX 75266-0228.
- You can pay through check or money order. Purchase a postage stamp
- Write your account number on your check or money order
- Allow 3-5 days for payment processing.
Cleco Bill Pay Through Authorized Payment Center or Customer Service Center:
- To pay in person or through an authorized payment center visit the webpage www.cleco.com
- Scroll down on the page at the bottom left side click on the ‘Rates, billing and payments’ button.
- Next at the center-right side of the page click on the ‘Payment options’ button.
- Find out the Customer Service Office or Authorized Payment Center section and hit on the ‘Click here’ button to find a location.
- Enter the zip code or city and follow the page instructions.
- This is a free payment service. You can also call on 1-800-622-6537 to report the payment.
- You can pay the bill through kiosks too at the customer service center. This will require $2.50 fee.
Cleco Contact Support:
For more support call on either of these numbers 1-800-622-6537. 318-484-7400. Write to Cleco Corporate Holdings, 2030 Donahue Ferry Road, Pineville, La. 71360.