How to Login to MyChart Lakeland Health Account:
Yes, if you are looking for the process of logging in to MyChart Lakeland then you are on the right page.
Lakeland Health Care Center is one of the community’s owned health systems that does earn profit through their work. It is in southwest Michigan. The health system has got three hospitals, an outpatient surgery center, a regional center, a rehabilitation center, two long-term care residences, home care, and hospice services, and also got 34 affiliate physician practice locations. The system is the largest employer of the Berrien Country with more than 470 primary and specialty care physicians and some other licensed providers practice medicine at Lakeland Health.
Benefits of Lakeland Health Account:
- When you create an account with Lakeland you get yourself the facility of the first-class outline of your medical chart.
- This high-level service is not given by every program.
- You will also get the first-hand experience of communicating with your physician or health care team.
- This benefit is acquired through the e-messaging feature of MyChart.
- If you are a qualified patient of the Southwestern Medical Clinics or any Stagg Medical Center then, you can seek information from the physician via the Lakeland MyChart Account.
- For minor issues like pain in the back, redness of the eye, cough, heartburns, or similar situations then you could also do an “e-visit” if you want.
You will also get more MyChart Lakeland features other than the e-visits;
These Features are:
- You can freely communicate with your doctor as per your requirement without being hesitant.
- You can schedule appointments when required.
- You can handle your prescriptions.
- You can also get lab test results.
How to initiate an e-visit:
- To do so, first, you have to fill up a questionnaire that will be provided about your symptoms.
- After that, click on the “Submit” button and wait till you get a response within a business day or less.
- After you get the response you will find that your conditions have been evaluated by a physician, they will also suggest you some treatments and will also provide a prescription to your pharmacy as required.
- But, one thing to keep in mind is the providers will charge a $35.00 out-of-pocket fee for e-visits.
How to Sign Up with My Lakeland Health Chart easily:
- If you are a new user then you need to follow simple steps to create a new account.
- Firstly, you need to go to their online portal by pressing the link given: mychart.lakelandregional.org
- Then, you will be redirected to a new page where you will have to fill up blank fields with your details step-by-step.
And if you already have an account or have made one, then you have to log in to get access to the facilities provided by the Lakeland MyChart account:
How to Access MyChart Account:
- At first, all you have to do is visit their online login portal by clicking on the link given below: mychart.lakelandregional.org
- After visiting the page you will find two sections: Username and Password.
- In the given fields you type in your Username and Password.
And you have successfully logged in.
If you are unable to recall your Username and Password, then the below-given steps are for you:
How to Reset your Username:
- If you are willing to change your username then you have to click on the link given below: mychart.lakelandregional.org
- A new page will open and you will find the “Forgot Username” option and click that option.
- Then, you will be redirected to the page which will help you to change your username.
How you will be able to Change your Password:
- For resetting of password, you will have to click on the link provided below: mychart.lakelandregional.org
- After you have visited the page you will get to see a “Forgot Password’ option which you will have to select.
- Then, you will be redirected to another page that will help you in changing your password.
Also Read : Steps to Access MyChart Reliant Medical Account
How you can install the MyChart Mobile App:
- You can download the MyChart Mobile App for ease from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store from any device you use.
- You will find the two shortcut options from the Health Lakeland homepage when you visit by clicking on the link given below: www.spectrumhealthlakeland.org
- You also can just search for the app in either of the app stores by simply typing in:
For further queries, contact: General Information
(269) 983-8300 or (800) 968-0115