www.targetpayandbenefits.com – Access to your Target Employee Benefits AccountLogin Guide
Target Employee Benefits Online Account Access
Target cares about and is dedicated to enhancing the well-being of its team members and their families. And to view these personalized benefit offerings, discounts, and perks the company also provides a dedicated employee benefits web portal, My Pay & Benefits. Using the site, both the eligible Target full-time and part-time Target team members can access their benefits, coverage, rewards, savings, offers, perks, etc. 24/7 over the web.
How to Create Target Employee Benefits Online Account
To log on for your benefits information using the My Pay & Benefits Login Portal, you must have an account on the site. If you have not done it yet or you are a new Target team member, you can proceed with the following steps to register on the site and create your Target Employee Benefits Account.
- Visit the Target Pay & Benefits website at www.targetpayandbenefits.com
- Reaching the Pre-authentication Home Page, click on the “Team Members Log on for your benefits information” from the middle.
- Or, you can directly go to the My Pay & Benefits Login Alight Portal at leplb0420.upoint.alight.com/web/target/login
- Click on the “New User?” link found below the Logon button.
- Enter the last 4 digits of your Social Security Number and select your Birth Date as your personal identification.
- Click the “Continue” button to follow the prompts to set your Target Employee Benefits Online Account.
Password Hint & Challenge Question
At the time of creating a password, you can set up a password hint to help you remember if you forgot or lost it. You can also choose your security questions and set the answers. Both will give you access to your Target Employee Benefits Account in the My Pay & Benefits Login site when you need to recover your Target employee benefits online account.
How to Log In Target Employee Benefits Online Account :
Once you set up your Target Employee Benefits Online Account, you can log into the My Pay & Benefits Login portal as a registered Target team member. To do that, you will need to
- Go to the Target My Pay & Benefits website at leplb0420.upoint.alight.com/web/target/login
- Fill out the User Id and Password that you selected for the portal during your Target Benefits Account creation.
- Click on the “Log On” button to access your employee benefits offered by Target.
The current team members of Target Corporation who are not separately registered for the My Pay & Benefits login portal can also access the site. They can do it by using their Target Login ID and Password that they commonly use to log in to the Target Computing Resources like Target computers and applications.
For that, you can select the red “Click Here” button found on the ‘Current Team Member box’ at the top left of the Target My Pay & Benefits page at leplb0420.upoint.alight.com/web/target/login. And you will be directed to the designated portal where you can use your general Target employee online account for your benefit information.
How to Recover Target Employee Benefits Online Account :
You can reset your Target Employees Benefits Online Account login Password or retrieve the User ID if you are registered in the My Pay & Benefits portal before.
For password recovery, you can use the password hint if you set up it earlier. If you recognize the hint and provide your existing password correctly, you can keep the password and access your Target Employee Benefits Online Account immediately. If not, you can initiate the recovery procedure and regain your account access in the following steps.
- Visit the same Target My Pay & Benefits-Login Alight portal, leplb0420.upoint.alight.com/web/target/login
- Click on the “Forgot User ID or Password” link located under the ‘Log On’ button.
- Enter your personal identification i.e. the last 4 digits of your Social Security Number and select the Birth Date.
- Click the “Continue” button to enter the next step.
- Answer the 3 challenge questions you chose for your Target Employees Benefits Online Account previously.
- If your responses match with the data you selected, you will be sent a password resetting email to create a new password for your Target Benefits account.
If an email is not attached to your file, you will be sent your new password by postal mail. The team members, who do not set up the security questions-answers and then forgot their Target Employees Benefits Online Account login credentials, can’t be able to self-serve. In that case, they will need to request a new password.
Target Employee Benefits Features :
Target is one of the largest retail corporations in the United States. And to support and empower the target employees and their families, the company includes a lot of benefits in their Team Members benefit package in various fields that include
- Medical, dental, and pharmacy benefits
- Vision eyewear coverage
- Critical illness, accident, and hospital indemnity insurance
- 20% wellness discounts
- Programs and rewards for healthy actions
- Support program for life events
- Education resources for the well-being
- Team Member Life Insurance
- Reducing or quit using tobacco
- TGT 401 (K) plan
- 10% discount at Target
- Vacation, holidays, personal days, and well-being time
- Family leave
- Healthcare and daycare flexible spending account
- Disability and Life Insurance
- Target Credit Union
- Adoption assistance program or surrogacy reimbursement
- Identity Theft Protection
- Annual bonus program- short term incentive plan
- Discount on the gym, childcare, and vacation package
- Education assistance
- Learning and development program
- Growth through education
- Coaching and mentoring
- Leadership development program
- Student loan refinancing
- GED reimbursement
Contact Information :
Target Benefits Center Toll-Free Phone Number: 800-828-5850, 847-883-0433 (International)